As time has rolled on, multiple copies of books about theatres and theatre topics have come to live at THS Headquarters. Since we only keep two copies for the reference library, often we have a surplus of books. These books might be new. They might be used. They could be signed. They could be about theatre architecture. They could be about movie stars. But regardless of what they are or are not, we want to offer these books to you as they may be the one missing book in your collection.
But here’s the catch. We don’t want to tell you what they are.
Here are the rules:
1. You pay us a flat fee for the books and shipping.
2. We load up a large flat-rate USPS box full of books. (There will always be at least 4 books per box.)
3. You get the box of books.
4. You open the box of books.
5. If you get something really great, you let us know about it on our facebook page.
(Unfortunately, due the flat-rate pricing of this offer, we cannot accept orders from non-USA customers.)