The exhibit showcases iconic film costumes worn by Hollywood’s biggest star’s including:
- Marilyn Monroe’s gold lame pleated halter gown from “Gentlemen Prefer Blondes”
- Judy Garland’s blue and white pinafore and blouse she wore as Dorothy in “Wizard of Oz”
- Vivien Leigh’s green velvet drapery gown from “Gone with the Wind”
- Rita Hayworth’s black satin gown from “Gilda”
- Arnold Schwarzenegger’s iconic black leather outfit from “Terminator 2: Judgment Day”
- Props on display include the Ten Commandment tablets used by Charlton Heston as Moses in the film, “The Ten Commandments”, and jewelry and headpieces that worn by Elizabeth Taylor in “Cleopatra”.
This exhibit is a new feature on our VIP Tour and free for movie ticket holders to The Chinese Theatre.