THS’s 2nd stop of the day is the Ladies Literary Club. The 1887 Richardsonian Romanesque building was the first building in the U.S. to be built exclusively for a Ladies Club. The building was designed by William Robinson. In 1915 a Tiffany stained glass window was installed. It is now insured for more than the rest of the building. The building is now owned by Calvin College.