Biff Buttler in New York City found this image to share.
“Rare pic. The rear of the Brooklyn Fox had a full vertical, too !”
Per information in the THS Archives:
The rear of the building was also elaborately decorated. The canopy in this view is over the lobby exit doors. Designed by C. Howard Crane, associated with Kenneth Franzheim. Some deco influence in lite fixtures and chandeliers. Opened August 1928 with 4088 seats. Demolished 1970. Had the largest “Crawford Special” Wurlitzer pipe organ with 4 manuals and 37 ranks of pipes (the others had 36).