Produced in a different geographic location each year, Conclave Theatre Tour showcases a region’s contributions to theatre architecture and the role its theatres have played in the social and cultural history of the region.
Over 100 people from all over the globe join us for this week-long tour that includes unprecedented access to 15-25 local theatres including neighborhood venues, playhouses, opera houses, music halls and movie palaces.
During the week, attendees also enjoy various programming that includes private dinners, a silent auction and our annual Awards Ceremony.
Sponsorship options are available for all activities during the week and are guaranteed ways to reach our audience.
Sponsor one of five “Intermission Lunches” this year for $1,500 and receive the following benefits:
- Listing on historictheatres.org
- Listing in the Conclave Theatre Tour Souvenir Book
- Logo on Sponsor Display in Welcome Area
- A one-year subscription to Marquee
- Listing in the THS Annual Report.
- Sponsorship Signage Display at the Lunch
- 1/2 Page B&W ad in the Conclave Souvenir Book
- Promotional materials included in “Welcome tote”
Note: Five sponsorships of “Intermission Lunch” are available. View the sponsorship brochure for more information about all sponsorships including benefits at each sponsorship level.
If you have any questions, please contact Janine Pixley, Development & Marketing Director at (630) 782-1800 x302 or via email.