Produced in a different geographic location each year, Conclave Theatre Tour showcases a region’s contributions to theatre architecture and the role its theatres have played in the social and cultural history of the region.
Over 100 people from all over the globe join us for this week-long tour that includes unprecedented access to 15-25 local theatres including neighborhood venues, playhouses, opera houses, music halls and movie palaces.
During the week, attendees also enjoy various programming that includes private dinners, a silent auction and our annual Awards Ceremony.
Sponsorship options are available for all activities during the week and are guaranteed ways to reach our audience.
Sponsor our “Conclave Tour DVD” this year for $2,500 and receive the following benefits:
- Listing on historictheatres.org
- Listing in the Conclave Theatre Tour Souvenir Book
- Logo on Sponsor Display in Welcome Area
- A one-year subscription to Marquee
- Listing in the THS Annual Report
- 1 Page B&W ad in the Conclave Souvenir Book
- Promotional materials included in “Welcome tote”
- Logo title treatment on DVD
- Logo placement on all Conclave Theatre Tour print & digital materials
- 1 complimentary registration to Conclave Theatre Tour (Including afterglow)
Note: 1 sponsorship of the “Conclave Tour DVD” is available. View the sponsorship brochure for more information about all sponsorships including benefits at each sponsorship level.
If you have any questions, please contact Janine Pixley, Development & Marketing Director at (630) 782-1800 x302 or via email.