Every membership to THS, no matter the level, helps us in the effort to preserve and share our country’s rich theatre history.
Basic and enhanced membership dues support our ongoing efforts to preserve and share the rich cultural history of America’s historic theatres. Your membership dues directly support our preservation of the collections in the American Theatre Architecture Archive and our yearly activities including events, publications and advocacy.
Over the years, support from our members has helped us provide source materials and research from our one-of-a-kind collections for:
• National Geographic’s We Americans
• Turner Classic Movies’ “Moguls and Movie Stars: A History of Hollywood”
• The restoration of New York’s New Amsterdam Theatre
• The restoration of Chicago’s Oriental Theater
• Countless National Historic Landmark applications
• Numerous scholarly and academic papers
But the cost of preserving these materials isn’t insignificant. We need your financial support to help us preserve and share these resources with the world at large.
In gratitude for support, we’re pleased to offer the following benefits (click on the image to view a larger version):
Consider setting up a recurring monthly payment of $10 via the online portal.
If you would like to speak with us about making a donation, project specific support or making a planned gift, please contact Janine Pixley, Development and Marketing Director via email or by calling 630-782-1800 x 302.